Re: Private Universe and the Seasons

It seems to me that this,

|At 13:24 +0200 9/19/03, Mark Sylvester wrote:

One misconception that I've come across, not mentioned in the post I'm
replying to, is that the hemisphere tilted away from the sun is in winter
because it's further from the sun, and likewise the summer side is in
summer because being tilted towards the sun it's closer to it.

should be interpreted by one from S. Africa, much differently than by
most of us Northerners.
--

Clarence Bennett
Oakland University Physics