From: Larry Smith
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Private Universe and the Seasons

"What _should_ the diagrams look like?" We can't relly make them to scale
and do any better. Can someone Adobe Illustrator some _ideal_
diagrams for
teaching the seasons and send them all to us as .pdf's? Or are ideal
diagrams impossible? What should we settle on? I don't like the thought
of avoiding diagrams entirely.