COLD FUSION

1) Recently taken photos of Fleischmann and Jones,
the first scientists to be involved in cold fusion
controversy, can be found on my web page:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/111photos.html

2) Please let me know if you responded to my letter
to the editor of The Physics Teacher, available at:

http://ojps.aip.org/journals/doc/PHTEAH-home/letters/june2003.pdf

I hope I am not alone in asking for the national
investigation of recent (last ten years) findings
in the area of so-called "cold fusion." If so then
please support my appeal by sending a reply to
TPT. I believe that something might happen if
many teachers, and other scientists or engineers,
ask for another investigation. Somebody at NAS,
or at NSF, or at DOE, etc. should respond.

3) If you think that a new investigation of CF is
needed then express that opinion as often as you
can in other professional journals, at various
conferences and meetings, etc. It does not matter
what your attitude toward CF is. Unable to test the
claims by ourselves we must rely on official
evaluations made by unbiased experts.
Ludwik Kowalski