Small Sargent Beam Balance?

I have 7 small portable beam balances that carry a Sargent label. I'm
looking for a few more for a class I am teaching. The units were
distributed by Sargent, but made by Seederer_Kohlbusch, Inc. of Englewood,
NJ.
The balance base is a 7 x 3 inch piece of black painted wood. The balance
is about 5 inches high and comes encased in a gold painted metal top with
a leather handle on top and plexiglass sides.
Anyone have any, and willing to part with them?

Thanks,

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. 574-284-4662
Associate Professor of Physics