Re: Kinematics

Just a terminal clarification. Dan had a handle on the calculation scheme,
if you follow the detail of what he's done. Ludwick stated that he had made
up the sample data. I prefer using "uncertainties" from day-one and the
term "errors" when the students are seasoned enough to be able to recognize
and account for them. Students come in already branded by "mathematics" and
will eventually notice that we are sometimes divided by our common language.

Tom Ford