electromagnetic literacy

Physics list, if relations between electromagnetism
humans, our society, and environments is of any
interest, you may be interested in readers the
recently translated work of Charles Halary:

Art and Electromagnetism: A Relationship in the Form of a Wave
http://www.electronetwork.org/articles/symposium.pdf

Les Rapports Ondulatoires de l'Électromagnétisme avec les Arts
http://www.unites.uqam.ca/doctorat_arts/halarycadre.pdf

Not only does it relate to the issues of physics,
science, and technology, but it further explores these
through a broad and inclusive perspective, questioning
near and far the importance of electromagnetism in our
existing ways of life, culture, and development, and
goes beyond to imagine ways to exhibit such knowledge,
through the art of living, to establish basic literacy.

Please forward to those with interest in these issues
and in electromagnetism. The list below focuses on
the role of electromagnetism in shaping our culture.

bc microsite http://www.electronetwork.org/bc/
~e-list http://www.electronetwork.org/list/