From: "Larry Smith" <larry.smith@SNOW.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: Explosion(s) in the WTC?

At 08:04 10 09 2003 , the following was received:
I'd add to Jim Green's well-reasoned response another
clear inference from the NOVA program he mentioned.
Namely, the WTC design relied on light weight steel
floor trusses as tension members to join the outer

J. Green is Josh Green not Jim Green -- and I agree that the post is well
reasoned.

But certainly an understandable mistake since there was absolutely no hint
in the original post (headers or body) what J. Green's first name is, and
we've known our beloved Jim Green for years.

Larry (not Cartwright)