misconception survey o fgeneral public

Are there any web sites that give the results of the latest or any
"misconception quiz" to the general public? Most of my colleagues don't
believe the high percentage who believe seasons = closeness sun = go
around Earth phases = shadow sky blue = reflection of ocean
and thinks the little lady in 'Minds of Our own", who still believes your
eyes will still adapt, is . "Too stupid to take physics!"