Re: Looking for notes: Heat Interchanger (simplified model)

In this case, and for me, "model" means a set of relationship
in the form of equations, wich describe or represent aspects
of the real item, and let make predictions with sufficient
aproximation to the proposed objectives. These predictions must
be compared with reality in order to judge a good or bad model.
I am refering to the so called "phenomenological" models wich
are based on the underlying mechanisms of the system under
observation.

Thanks very much for your attention.

Roberto