Re: Interesting Paper

Here is the last paragraph of the introduction:
In this letter we examine systems, such as supernova cores and the early
universe, which
are accurately described by ordinary thermodynamics. In order that these
systems not
saturate holographic or black hole bounds on their entropy, we deduce a
lower bound on the
fundamental scale of quantum gravity: M. > 10^{6} TeV. Clearly, this bound
is
problematic
for brane world solutions to the hierarchy problem.

Pretty heady stuff for this list.