Re: COLD FUSION

OPPS, the dot after pdf (in the second URL) was
a typing error. Here is my message again:

Another possible cold fusion experiment for
students is described in unit #108 at:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

Units #104, #105 and #107 were also inspired by
what I learned at a recent CF conference in Boston.

By the way, my letter to the editor of The Physics
Teacher, an appeal for the second national review
of the cold fusion field, has been published in June.
I hope it will generate a debate. Please support this
appeal. I did not know that letters to the editor are
also published during the summer, as in:

http://ojps.aip.org/journals/doc/PHTEAH-home/letters/jun2003.pdf

Ludwik Kowalski