FCI in Spanish,German,Chinese,Malaysian,Finnish,Turkish,French, etc.

Today a teacher wrote me:
"May I please have the password for the German FCI. I am an Akron
Modeler and am giving the pre-test tomorrow and have 2 exchange
students."

You can download the Force Concept Inventory (FCI -- updated version: 1995)
in English, Spanish, German, Malaysian, and Chinese at our web site:
<http://modeling.asu.edu>. Click on "Research and Evaluation".
Or go directly to:
<http://modeling.asu.edu/R&E/Research.html>

They are password-protected. To get the password, e-mail me or Larry Dukerich:
dukerich@asu.edu

You can download the Mechanics Baseline Test in English, Spanish, German,
and Malaysian at the same place. Same password.

For the Finnish FCI and MBT, visit
<http://didactical.physics.helsinki.fi/dfp/testit.html>
Directions are given there, for how to get the password.

A Turkish FCI is available: get it in pdf from the author:
Muhsin Ogretme <ogretmem@boun.edu.tr>

Links for getting the French and Swedish versions are at our web site.

Cheers,
Jane Jackson

Jane Jackson, Co-Director, Modeling Instruction Program
Box 871504, Dept.of Physics & Astronomy,ASU,Tempe,AZ 85287
480-965-8438/fax:965-7331 <http://modeling.asu.edu>
A society that forgets its roots in nature is a doomed society.