Re: power-grid physics

People!

I've just been bombarded w/ ~ 15 "spams" w/ attachments. No problem,
except it may have caused me to miss at least one post on the above
thread. Richard T's post, to which Brian replied, hasn't arrived.

Anyone with similar experience or comments?

bc

p.s. some of the mail, which I hadn't sent, was from servers claiming my
mail to them either had unremovable viruses or the addressees doesn't
exist, and what is a .pif file?