AEQ- the organization

The publisher of AEQ has been unwilling to understand that I was
unable to carry on properly as Senior Executive Editor for five
weeks because of the snafu with my university resulting in my not
having internet access from my office for five weeks. He was aware
that I would be away for a further four weeks almost immediately
after access was restored. (Vacation 12 days followed almost
immediately by the conference of the American Association of Physics
Teachers where I gave a paper and a round table presentation.) All of
this has upset him and he sent a note to the listserv for the AEQ
Editors that he was replacing myself and the other executive editors.
I never asked to be an executive editor at AEQ. He asked me at the
beginning of April to do it and to recruit two other executive
editors. I agreed to do so. He has yet to send me an email asking me
to resign so in a sense I am still senior executive editor. I have
also been Science editor since Nov. 2002. I have willingly
volunteered a lot of time to AEQ and I have received no recognition
for my efforts. I have enjoyed working with many of the editors
especially the other two executive editors Ben Varner and William
Rando. I have now withdrawn from all positions on the editorial board.

Best wishes

Calvin

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Calvin S. Kalman Phone: (514) 848-3284
_/ Professor,Department of Physics Fax: (514) 848-2828
_/ Fellow, Science College
_/ Member, Centre for the Study of Learning and Performance
_/ Concordia University
_/ Montreal,P.Q. H3G 1M8 KALMAN@VAX2.CONCORDIA.CA
_/
_/ Also Adjunct Professor, Department of Educational and
_/ Counselling Psychology McGill University
_/
_/ homepage- http://physics.concordia.ca/faculty/kalman.html
_/
_/