Re: Explanation of electricity

Great example for the classroom!
Exactly where can I find this article?

Owen
=======
On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 07:11 AM, QUIST, OREN wrote:

In case any of you were wondering, the way electric generators work is
all
explained in an AP article in this morning's paper.

It states, "Force - such as falling water or expanding steam - is
converted
to electric charge, which electrons carry through wires."

Some days I feel like we are fighting a losing battle (other days I am
sure
of it). But, I guess it just points out the fact that we will always
have
work (no pun intended) to do.

Oren Quist, SDSU