Re: COLD FUSION

The conference web site had a typing error. It is OK now.

Those who will be in the area of Boston (on 8/24/03)
may be interested in a cold fusion workshop conducted
by leading researchers in that field. The 10th International
Cold Fusion Conference begins on 8/25/03. The workshop
agenda can be seen as item #92 at my web site:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

or at the conference site ( http;//www.lenr-canr.org ).
The cost for the workshop is $130. I do not know if the
workshop is available to those who do not register for
the conference itself. Ask them by e-mail.
Ludwik Kowalski