Re: atmospheric blanket / greenhouse effect

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

"Or maybe both at once!

More heat in the torrid zones, more clouds
elsewhere, and more hurricanes to balance
the books energy-wise. Maybe."

is this not what we now experience?

bc

If so, it may be time to worry about the overall effects of man-made
moisture sources. Is it time for an IPCC-like study of human produced
moisture. Perhaps a moratorium on exhaling? Maybe we could ask Senators
McCain and Lieberman to consider introducing legislation on exhalation
credits - they could be sold to developing nations.

All tongue and cheek - but is it all that different from what we are
doing with CO2?

Next we could consider methane - which I understand is produced by
gaseous releases from ruminants (does that include vegetarians?) We
could exchange credits on ................... well, maybe not.

Bob at PC
(Laid up with minor foot surgery - and terribly bored - if you can't
tell)