HS job opening

There is an opening at my high school for a physics
teacher this September. Because of an imminent
promotion, we will need a full-time high school
physics teacher. The courses range from conceptual
physics to AP level C. We are looking for AP
experience, and more broadly, a committed interest to
quality science education.

My school, Morris Knolls HS, is part of the Morris
Hills Regional District in Rockaway, NJ. We are in
the northern New Jersey suburbs in central Morris
County, about an hour's drive from NYC. Our salary
guide is very competitive, even by North Jersey
standards. This September the bottom-most step is over
$44,000, and the guide advances in a typical manner.
Previous experience and advanced degrees could garner
advanced standing on the salary guide. A New Jersey
Teaching Certificate in Physical Science is required.
Folks with equivalent out-of-state credentials should
be OK to get the NJ certificate, but I'm no expert on
how such transfers work.

I will gladly answer questions. Do not post to the
list, but please email me directly and I will quickly
respond.

Matt Jusinski, Morris Knolls HS, Rockaway, NJ
mjusinski@yahoo.com