Re: physics final project

Perhaps some kind of a modified Rube Goldberg or Operation type game or
a "Physics Phair" with games using those ideas to show off to next
year's students. Alas, time to think because we are already out of school....
Good luck
Kathy Daniel

mitch foster wrote:

I'm a 10th grade conceptual physics teacher ("Physics First") -- new =
to the group. I'm curious if anyone has any ideas/suggestions for a =
culminating or final project in physics that somehow involves say all=
of a semester's main concepts in one meaningful, tied-together, mult=
iple part, theme?

For example, a project that includes concepts of heat, heat transfer,=
waves & vibrations, sound, light, and electricity & magnetism.

Any suggestions?=20

thanks,

mfoster