physics final project

I'm a 10th grade conceptual physics teacher ("Physics First") -- new to the group. I'm curious if anyone has any ideas/suggestions for a culminating or final project in physics that somehow involves say all of a semester's main concepts in one meaningful, tied-together, multiple part, theme?

For example, a project that includes concepts of heat, heat transfer, waves & vibrations, sound, light, and electricity & magnetism.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

mfoster