http://www.project2061.org/tools/sfaaol/sfaatoc.htm

Nation at risk
http://www.ed.gov/pubs/NatAtRisk/

At 11:26 AM 6/6/2003 -0600, you wrote:
How does one assess the quality/proficiency of a school/school district?

My local school district says that it is well above average. How would
that be measured?

But I notice that the local middle school has more than 50% of its students
on the honor roll. Reminds me of Lake Woebegone!

I caught a glimpse of a PBS program (Science Without Walls I think) which
mentioned a couple of reports:

A Nation at Risk

Science for All Americans

Anyone know anything about these reports? Quality? Availability?

TX

This file is a simple placeholder so that Bear Access will create the
*:\...\winba\eudora\sigs sub-directory. If you delete this file,
the Bear Access LaunchPad will re-deliver another copy.