Publishig Opportunities at The Blackburn Press

Dear Phys-L subscriber:

The Blackburn Press is dedicated to keeping in print and available for
purchase book titles which other publishers have lost interest in and have
declared "out of print". See www.blackburnpress.com for a flavor of what we do.

We are especially interested in scholarly scientific book titles and much of what we publish finds textbook use at the
senior undergraduate and graduate levels.

If you are author whose book is out of print, or if you are aware of an undeservedly out-of-print book which
has value and should be returned to print we'd like to hear from you.

Out-of-print titles is our specialty but we are also interested in reviewing proposals for new book and journal publishing projects.

We'd like to hear from you.

Frances Reed
Publisher
The Blackburn Press