Re: Physics/Math "Tutoring" Suggestions?

joe:

... Arnold Arons book on teaching introductory physics ...

Thanks for this suggestion.

It would help to know more about your students.

Agreed. I have quizzed the person who asked me to take
this assuagement. I have the impression that we won't know
the background of the students until they show up the
first day. For some reason, I suspect that some will have
had problems with physics that they have already taken. Others
will be trying to "get the drop" on a future physics class. (?)

Thanks for your encouragement.

--Bob Millen