Re: SR

And Richard Feynmann (EVERY ones favorite physics discourser) is not
know for the graduate students that he advised.)

OK, ya'll, at 11:29 AM -0500 5/26/03, Brian Whatcott wrote:
At 10:29 PM 5/25/2003 -0400, Chuck Britton, you wrote:

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in
which they can learn.
- Albert Einstein

I seem to recall Einstein escaped from a teaching position as soon
as he could, and was said to be excruciatingly bad as a teacher.

Brian Whatcott

--