Re: SN1987A in Support of Tachyon Neutrinos

In a message dated 5/24/2003 4:17:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Spinoza321@AOL.COM writes:

This was posted on another list where this topic in under discussion.=
I felt=20
it might be appropriate to post this on the PHYS_L list. I apologize =
for it's=20
tutorial nature. I hope list members find this interesting.=20

Dear List members. I apologize for this scrambled post. For reasons unknown
to me the server software is mutilating what was sent to the list.

Bob Zannelli