Re: COLD FUSION

Items were added to my cold fusion site at:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

Is anybody going to the 10th International Cold
Fusion Conference (near Boston) at the end of
August ? Detail about this conference are at:

http://www.lenr-canr.org

I plan to go and to interview as many active CF
scientists as I can. Most of them are old and
preserving what they have to show and say
is worth the effort. Join me in this project, if
you can. Let me know in private.

kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu
Ludwik Kowalski