Re: Teaching at Sandhills

Richard E. Swanson, Ph.D.
Dean of Instruction
Physics Professor
Sandhills Community College, Pinehurst, NC 28374
swansonr@sandhills.edu (910) 695-3715

swansonr@EMAIL.SANDHILLS.CC.NC.US 04/29/03 05:54PM >>>
We will soon be announcing an opening for a full-time physics teacher
at Sandhills Community College, a wonderful medium-sized community
college in resort-area Pinehurst, North Carolina.