Re: What makes science powerful?

Thanks for the many responses to my question. I shared many of them
with
my
students.

In all of the responses I did not notice any mention of one of the best
books about science and its methods. "The Structure of Scientific
Revolutions" by Kuhn. The importance of agreed upon paradigms was
hinted at, but I did not notice that it was brought out well in the
discussions.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX