A free b.d. and a centripedal force question

1. Assume there is a block of mass M at rest on a frictionless table.
There is another block of mass m at rest on top of M. But there is
enough coefficient of friction between m and M, so that when M starts
to accelerate with "a" under the action fo a force F in +x direction,
m does not slip but they move together. When I consider the forces
acting on m (Free body diagram) in x-axis, i can identify the
friction force acting in +x direction which equals normal force
(equal to mg) times the coefficient of friction k, and the fictious
force (ghost force) in -x direction which is equal to ma. How would
you write newtons second law for m: kmg-ma=ma ? which means kmg=2ma ?
You reference frame is stationary table. I am almost sure about this
analysis. I just wanted to check it with you.
2. Is the centripedal force in a uniform circular motion a
nonconservative force? I believe it is neither cons. nor noncons.
Your ideas?
Cheers,
Muhsin Ogretme