Re: Experimental verification of the relativity theory

Actually, SR is tested daily at such places as Fermilab. For
example the creation of the proton-anti-proton beams in the Tevatron is an
exercise in relativistic dynamics. Steering those beams so that they
collide in a region measured in millimeters, or fractions of a millimeter,
is another such exercise.
The pion has a lifetime (at lest) of about 10^{-8} secs, yet
practical pion beams have been in use since the '50's. Why? Because at
energies of hundreds of MeV the time dilation effect makes the apparent
lifetime long enough to transport and direct the beam over long distances.
As a practical matter it is not possible to create, or analyze, a
high-energy physics experiment without taking relativistic effects into
account. This is not just a "scientific curiosity", it is an engineering
reality.
Regards,
Jack