question about LoggerPro

Hello. My name is Alex Shulman. I've been following this list for quite some time now, and finally mustered up enough courage to post.

We have a small problem in our physics department:

We have a couple of Canberra Multiport Multichannel Analyzers (Model MPT-8E) in our advanced Undergrad. lab but not enough hardware/connectors for all of them. To those of you who don't know, this "hardware" costs on the order of thousands.

The reason I'm posting is thus: I've heard that someone created a driver to link a computer to the analyzer using LoggerPro, and I'm asking for any knowledge on how this can be done (or this driver obtained).

Thank You in advance,
Alex

If it's possible, it will happen. If it's not possible... well, we can always try. :-)