Re: AP Physics B exam review

Owen said:
Hi folks,

The Physics B exam on May 12th is approaching.
Some of my seniors will want to review for the exam (most probably
won't).
Can anyone point me to a review for the B exam somewhere on the web?

- Thanks
Owen

Yep. Go to the Collwgw Board site at
www.collegeboard.com/ap/students/physics.

They have for download the 2002 and 2001 Free Response exams complete with
solutions. The 2000 exam is there also sans answers.

Daryl L. Taylor, Fizzix Guy
PAEMST '96
Williamstown HS, NJ
Engineering Academy, Rowan University
www.DarylScience.com
609.330.9571

This email sent using 100% recycled electrons! Don't waste yours!