Re: help needed-gifted education and inquiry science

The title of my MS. thesis is "The effect of differentiated physics
instructions on 9th grade gifted leraners". Very briefly, it says that
differentiated learning experiences effect the achievement and attitude in a
positive way. I would be happy to send the copy of my thesis or just the
conclusions to anyone interested. I am working on the paper for a possible
publication at the moment.