Re: Hasanni's texts

Joe Heafner wrote:

Hi.

Any comments on _Mathematical Physics_ or _Mathematical Methods for
Students of PHysics and Related Fields_ by Sadri Hassani? I'm looking
for something on the scale of Arfken (just got my copy of the newest
edition last week) that incorporates modern geometric methods. I'm
particularly interested in tensors. Springer has Hassani's texts on
sale until 30 June.

Cheers,
Joe Heafner

-----
The ONLY way to stop computer viruses is to STOP using Microsoft
products, openly known as viral petri dishes. Why don't you all get
this?

I looked at the text a year ago, but decided it was too advanced for my
Math Phys course (1st semester juniors), so I went back to Boas and just
supplement where Boas doesn't cover.
James Mackey