Re: Yea, right.

Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu> writes:
I doubt if, even at 100% thermodynamic efficiency, the energy content
would be sufficient.

What say you?

OIL INDUSTRY SUPPRESSED PLANS FOR 200-MPG CAR By

SIMON DE BRUXELLES, TIMES, UK - The original blueprints for a device
that could have revolutionized the motor car have been discovered in the

Hummmm. I'll wager that the date it was printed in the Times (4-1-03) has
a lot to do with the voracity of the story. ;-)

Pete Lohstreter "Happy is he who gets to know
The Hockaday School the reasons for things. "
11600 Welch Rd Virgil (70-19 BCE) Roman poet.
Dallas, TX 75229

214-360-6389

plohstreter@mail.hockaday.org

See what our students are doing......