Re: scholarship needed for a Kenyan science student

Bob LaMontagne wrote:

While searching the internet I found that ACCES uses a consulting group
called
Custom Development Solutions. This firm provides extensive fundraising
services in
both the US and Canada. What percentage of contributed money goes to this
consulting
firm?

I would like to report to the group that shortly after making the above
posting to this list, I was contacted by the director of ACCES and was
assured that they did not use Custom Development Solutions as a paid
consultant. I checked the CDS website again and followed their links to their
clients, eventually ending up on the page that mentions ACCES. It turns out
that this page merely lists certain Canadian non-profit organizations and
gives a brief description of each. The organizations listed on this page are
not clients of CDS, as I had mistakenly assumed.

I regret this misinterpretation and apologize to ACCES for posting this
misinformation to the list.

Bob at PC