Re: Battery power

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
As a small ironic reprise, I have often been surprised at how "wise" one
can appear by simply stating the obvious; as Herb says the obvious isn't
always obvious.

None the less, I still think that the word "obvious is one of the most
dangerous words in the English language" -Baez in PSSC film "Vectors"

But you are right, Herb, we all do kick ourselves when seeing an answer
that later seems "obvious".

Ken Fox