From: Herbert H Gottlieb [mailto:herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 9:35 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Battery power

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 06:25:14 -0500 Justin Parke
<FIZIX29@AOL.COM> writes:
herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM wrote:

The obvious answer is to use more series resistance in the
circuit to limit the current that the button-cell batteries must
supply.

Justin Parke retorted,
It seems to me that if the answer was obvious the question would not
have been asked.

*** Not necessarily, Justin. It often happens that the obvious is not
always obvious to everyone, all of the time. Haven't you ever
kicked yourself for overlooking something that should have
been obvious to you, and wasn't?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where the obvious is not always obvious)