Re: reading lists

For a more meaningful response your question should be reframed
to make it a bit more specific .

Herb

Fair enough. I want my senior level Honors Physics students to do some
"recreational" reading outside of class. I have in mind things like The
Elegant Universe, A Brief History of Time, Flatland, The God Particle, etc.
but want to know if anyone has put together a list that may uncover some
resources that I am not aware of.