Job Opening

Please excuse the cross-posting on two lists. I wanted to mention a teaching
position that has just become available at our school for next fall. We
will be looking for a strong Chemistry/Physics candidate who would be
teaching Advanced Placement Chemistry to 11th & 12th Graders, Introductory
Chemistry to mostly 10th Graders, and a section of Introductory Physics to
mostly 11th Graders. CCDS is an excellent school, one of the 12 largest
independent upper schools in the nation, in a great living environment. If
you have interest (or friends with interest) please contact me. Thanks.

Ron Curtin
Physics Instructor
Charlotte Country Day School
Charlotte, NC 28226