Re: PER CENTRAL comments

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 02:53 AM, Robert J. Beichner wrote:
Seriously, if you have a comment, please send it to the list so I'll
have a rough measure of community interest in the effort. I don't want
to get something like this started if people don't think it will be
useful.

It's an excellent idea. The original post was so thorough that I could
not think of anything to add.

Ian Sefton