----- Original Message -----
From: "Arnulfo Castellanos Moreno" <acastell@FISICA.USON.MX>

As a consequence of this freedom, two years ago,
our main administratives decided to buy a filter for
internet to avoid students and teachers watching "porno"
through the computers in the campus.
Something similar to a father in his home.

Except for that, I feel that this is a better situation in some sense, but
bad in another: a lot of freedom give us some chaotic
aspects of our academic work.