Re: Spelling and Grammar in our e-mails

At 9:16 -0500 3/11/03, Robert Cohen wrote:

Am I not using the brackets in the correct
way?

The link looked fine on my computer, but it didn't work. Even though
the entire URL as written got copied to the browser, it has a fatal
flaw in it and the browser can't complete the link.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>

(919) 467-7610

Never ask someone what computer they use. If they use a Mac, they
will tell you. If not, why embarrass them?
--Douglas Adams