Re: THERMO

If you remember your fourth grade science there
are three ways to lose heat: conduction,
convection, and radiation.

Well, yes this is a problem. But the more taxing problem is that most of
us _did_ learn our thermo in the 4th grade and that picture is
wrong! However we never bother to think that matter through. We just
repeat to our students what we learned in the 4th grade and later they
repeat the same to their students and later they....

And we are left with Aristotle's views.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen