----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Cohen" <Robert.Cohen@PO-BOX.ESU.EDU>

This conclusion supports the initial statement (at the beginning
of the section) which is that "some knowledge is best learned
by having students read about the subject or hear about it
from the teacher" (quote taken from Larry's link).

Regardless of whether I agree with their conclusion (I don't)
and regardless of their confusion about what Ohm's law is,
I find the use of this example as support for their conclusion
quite misguided and a bit frightening.