Re: CCD question

Peter: TI had a tech sheet that came with theirs which was pretty
good. You might try locating the website for Texas instruments, then
look up the part number or CCD. just a suggestion. Karl

Hi,

I have several amateur astonomers in my Physics II class this semester
who are using CCD's for imaging. Now that we are doing circuits, etc.
they want a more detailed description of how they work.

What I've found thus far is either over-simplified, or way too complex
(giving solid state QM formuli -- nice for me, bad for them). Does
anyone have a good reference they could suggest that is at the freshman
physics level?

Thanks,
Peter Schoch
Sussex County Community College

--
Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk (512) 471-4152
Lecture Demonstration Office Office (512) 471-5411