Re: Power Lines

OK, my curiosity got the best of me. Using a variac, I can feel a small
tingle around 95V AC, and it grows to a sharp, slightly unpleasant tingle at
120V AC. I made this observation using several fingertip-to-fingertip
electrode combinations using banana plugs.

NOTE: My hands are pretty caloused, and I don't have the nerve to try this
wet.

This resistance seems a little low... I am usually 2M dry, 200k wet.

Now you can calculate the current for 120 volts for a dry body at 100,000
ohms and for a wet body at about 1500 ohms.