From: Bradley, Curtis [mailto:C.Bradley@TCU.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 2:41 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: demonstration meter

I am looking for a large analog meter to use in demonstrations.
I would like something that is a foot or so wide, pretty big.
I have been searching the web and not found much. I think I=20
am looking for a giant "switchboard panel meter".=20

I have seen references to projection meters (to be placed on=20
an overhead projector) but cannot find a supplier for these=20
either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
ccb

________________________________
Curtis C. Bradley
Assistant Professor of Physics
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Texas Christian University
Fort Worth, TX USA

817-257-6385 (lab/office)
817-257-7375 (dept office)
817-257-7742 (dept fax)
It is prohibited for anyone to disclose, copy, distribute the contents of
this message. Benedictine University does not review, edit or censor
E-Mail communications sent out through their System. The University
maintains and enforces policies regarding the acceptable use of its
technology resources. All messages express views solely of the sender,
which are not to be attributed to Benedictine University, and may not be
copied or distributed without this disclaimer.