From: Bradley, Curtis [mailto:C.Bradley@TCU.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 2:41 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: demonstration meter

I am looking for a large analog meter to use in demonstrations.
I would like something that is a foot or so wide, pretty big.
I have been searching the web and not found much. I think I
am looking for a giant "switchboard panel meter".

I have seen references to projection meters (to be placed on
an overhead projector) but cannot find a supplier for these
either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
ccb

Curtis C. Bradley