low-math astronomy jobs

I have a former student who loved my astronomy class (particularly the
planets) and wants to pursue a career in that direction. The problem is
her math; she either hates it or doesn't do well (maybe both, I don't
know). She asks if there are any jobs out there that have to do with
planetary astronomy but which don't require much math. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Larry